Walk Queensland's Scenic Rim
Walk Queensland’s Scenic Rim
Filled to the brim with national parks, soaring mountains and gorgeous vineyards, Queensland’s Scenic Rim isn’t just scenic by name, it’s scenic by nature. From lush valleys to sky-scraping peaks, enjoy a front row seat to some of Australia’s best scenery as you explore on foot with a local leader who will bring the landscape to life and take care of all the little details. Discover the diverse terrain of Tamborine National Park, weave your way up Mount Cordeaux, summit Mount Mitchell, uncover tranquil rockpools near Mount Barney and delight in the wonders of Lamington National Park, accompanied by plenty of opportunities to try world-class local wine and produce along the way.
- Tamborine National Park – Palm Grove Circuit
- Tamborine National Park – Curtis Falls Track
- Main Range National Park – Mount Cordeaux Track
- Main Range National Park – Rainforest Circuit
- Main Range National Park – Bare Rock Track
- Main Range National Park – Mount Mitchell Track
- Mount Barney National Park – Lower Portals Hike
- Mount Barney National Park – Yellow Pinch Lookout walk
- Mount Barney National Park – Yarriba Explore Ancient Beginnings tour
- Lamington National Park – Binna Burra walk
- Discover the Scenic Rim’s fascinating flora and fauna with the guidance of your local leader as you delve into Tamborine National Park, Main Range National Park and Lamington National Park, which are part of The Gondwana Rainforests of Australia, World Heritage Area, containing the most extensive areas of subtropical rainforest in the world.
- Join a First Nations guide for a smoking ceremony and cultural walk to Yellow Pinch lookout where you’ll learn about Mt Barney from the Land’s traditional owners and connect with Country using Aboriginal ideas.
- Wind your way up Mount Cordeaux, Mount Mitchell and discover Mount Barney on a series of hikes and be rewarded with truly unbeatable views of the surrounding landscapes.
- Rest your head in a delightful and eco-conscious homestead converted from a 1900s farmhouse and soak in magnificent mountain views from your veranda.
- Set out in search of wildlife surrounding your accommodation during a tour with an expert guide, followed by local wine and snacks as you watch the sun set over Mount Barney.
Gold Coast / Tamborine National Park
Mount Cordeaux / Main Range National Park / Boonah
Mount Mitchell / Main Range National Park / Mount Barney
Mount Barney National Park
Lamington National Park / Gold Coast
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us